What’re your theories about aliens?

Are they Inter-dimensional or Intergalactic? What do our leaders know that we aren’t being told? Are the recent evidence dumps from the CIA and military to try and prep us for the truth? It certainly seems strange that ten years ago you were called a loon for believing in them and now pretty much everyone does. Shit, in 2017 aliens were on the cover of The NY Times. Now with all of these military videos etc... I can’t help but feel that it’s all coming to a head and a big reveal/paradigm shift is imminent. Personally I’m having a hard time even speculating about what that reveal could be which is why I wanna know what everyone else thinks.

submitted by /u/asabasa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kf6cfe/whatre_your_theories_about_aliens/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die