WMD’s were found in Iraq. I was part of finding them.
The explanation as to why they were never announced will be in this. But some background. I fought in the beginning of the Iraq war. I personally seen/found WMD’s on 2 separate occasions. Now that I’m retired from the military I feel like sharing and see no reason why I can’t seeing reddit is also anonymous.
We has a bounty on weapon stockpiles. Anyone who showed us one got a fist full of cash depending on what was there. We got word that there was a weapons stockpile in a school and were tasked to check it out. There, 9n the gym floor, were 2 scud missiles. immediately after we started to inspect them our chemical alarms went off, there were leaking never gas. We decontaminated and none of us showed any effects. From what we learned the leak was minor and so was exposure. We didn’t get ay on our skin thank god.
The biggest was when we got sent at the last minute on a mission. We ended up in the middle of the desert, in full chemical gear, 49 miles east of the Syrian border. We were just told to dig, dig we did. About 10 feet down we hit the stockpile. Tons of weapons grade anthrax. I mean bottles full of it.
Now why didn’t the government show the pictures we took to every news agency in the world? These glass bottles had a makers mark. Property of the us government. Every single one of them.
We didn’t go into Iraq to find stockpiles of chemical weapons to secure them. We went there to find chemical weapons we gave them and cover it up.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/k5hro2/wmds_were_found_in_iraq_i_was_part_of_finding_them/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen