12 Monkeys

I was just watching 12 Monkeys (movie) again and noticed something weird.

The movie takes place in 2035 and the main character has to travel to the past to investigate a deadly virus which outbreak starts on December 13, 1996. This movie was released on 1995.

I was just playing with the numbers because I thought it was a curious coincidence that the virus in the movie started spreading around the same dates coronavirus did.

If we subtract 2035 (when the movie takes place) minus 1995 (when the movie was released) the result is 40 which is 20+20 (2020 the year of the disease).

Also, if you decided to subtract 2035 minus 1996 (which is the year when the outbreak of the virus started in the movie) the result is 39, divided by 2 is 19.5 which could be seen as the beginning of the second half of 2019 (when we first heard about the virus).

Probably I'm just only overthinking everything and this doesn't make sense at all but I think it's an interesting coincidence. What are your thoughts on this? Did I miss something?

submitted by /u/HRH26
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l3ushb/12_monkeys/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die