A large number of the extreme SJW twitter accounts that get offended over trivial things are actually a group of right wing strategists who have created fake accounts and are acting as a means to sow division amongst the left and undermine the left leaning folk who are actually sane people.

Before I start I I’d like to say that I’m not saying this doesn’t go both ways politically.

After browsing twitter this week I came across a petition to “cancel” Women’s Fitness Magazine over a twitter post by the magazine suggesting to read the latest issue for help on how to “Burn off those Christmas calories”. Their was heavy backlash from a number of accounts, men and women, that were legit up in arms over the (and I quote) “promoting the toxic calorie burning culture”. It was too absurd to be true. Now, I’m sure their are some sjw band wagoners, extreme feminists or salty over weight people out there who actually believe this but it just feels like something more is going on. The magazine even apologized for the post. But then, theirs all these twitter accounts saying “this apology is even worse, try again and delete the article NOW!”. The in out reason I found out is because it got more popular because Joe Rogan piped in saying it was ridiculous that the magazine would even apologize.

submitted by /u/Downtherabbithole913
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kpbl7f/a_large_number_of_the_extreme_sjw_twitter/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die