Am I just being paranoid or actually passively mind controlled from time to time?

Hey guys. I'm actually new here but I'm curious since tonight (in Brunei) I'm awaken by a very very weird dream of all time. I had a dream of somebody putting me into a "mind game" which I need to solve riddles by going through a building full of obstacle while I'm actually sleeping, in my dream. I'm only being awaken (in my dream) after I solved a puzzle.

So, a dream in a dream ain't common for me but this time, the pattern is still the same because i did try to remove bad thoughts and sleep again and that previous dream continued again with different "respawn" point but this time I was being trapped with a car key, sent by a little boy in a light orange shirt and before that boy ran away, he put an orange tarantula on my hand amd I shook it off away before proceeding to the arena. I forced myself to wake up and here I am typing my curiosity. World is getting crazy right now but hopefully I ain't crazy and paranoid all day.

submitted by /u/Mugiwara_kanpai
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kpriux/am_i_just_being_paranoid_or_actually_passively/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die