Anyone Remember 'The Lost Murphy Heirs' Conspiracy? Last televised in the early 1980s.

I have information relevant to the conspiracy because I'm descended from the Murphy's. Yes, both from Murphy Oil and the Murphy's who were in the Donner Party.

I have never been able to find anything about it online. My grandmother said it used to air on the news back in the 70s and early 80s but was forgotten due to lack of interest.

Essentially around the 70s accountants realized stakes of the company were owned by Murphy's that were no longer alive and needed to know what to do with the funds. No one could prove lineage except my family and at the time DNA hadn't even been thought of. We couldn't provide our copies of the documents that the company had proving our ancestors' ownership either so they legally refused us the rights to the company and money.

Please tell me someone here has heard of this or remembers. If anyone can find info online I'd love to see it! All my info comes from my family members who were alive at the time of the dispute who were: my grandmother, my great grandmother, and a few close kin cousins. All of whom are now deceased.

I'd also like to add that my distant extended family still has small ownership in Murphy Oil, and I mean 8th cousins or more distant.

submitted by /u/PharaohofSmoke
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kp752j/anyone_remember_the_lost_murphy_heirs_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die