Are colleges guilty of price gouging?

So we know that tuition prices have skyrocketed. 200% over the course of 30 years from the article I read about this.

What has caused this massive skyrocket? One of the reasons for this is an increase in government funding. This is a shady and corrupt practice and here's my reasoning why. Banks can buy and sell your loans. So the higher the cost for these tuitions the more money these banks make off of interest.

Here's where my theory is because I dont have any solid proof. I think the government guaranteed loans because they knew it would raise tuition prices exponentially. I believe there were shady deals we don't know about behind closed doors. How does this not fall under the category of price gouging? They have raised tuition at rates that outpace inflation. Why would the government not crack down on something so obviously detrimental to society and immoral? I don't understand a LOT about this stuff. I will do my best to argue but my knowledge is limited.

submitted by /u/CCpoc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kpc75r/are_colleges_guilty_of_price_gouging/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die