Are the Proud Boys Actively Planning to Assassinate Joe Biden?
To the FBI man reading this: All this is my personal speculation put together through open-source information.
I mostly come to this sub as a tourist because conspiracy theories are fun. (Not the ones that inspire political violence though. I'm talking UFOs and shit.) However, I think there is a real conspiracy hiding in plain sight to assassinate members of the incoming Biden Administration.
As we learn more about the insurrection at the Capitol last week, the details are pretty chilling. So I can get to my point, I want to lay out some context first about what we have learned about the planning and execution of the event.
- The storming of the building was carefully planned, not some heat-of-the-moment mob action. This publication has spent years learning how the Proud Boys operate and watched them plan out the Capitol attack for weeks. During the attack, we have videos of people giving very detailed instructions about how to move through the building.
- Congresswoman Boebart was actively broadcasting Nancy Pelosi's location during the attack.
- Some members of Congress claim that they saw "reconnaissance tours" of the building in the days prior.
- The Capitol building is a labyrinth and difficult to navigate. However, some insurrectionists were able to find obscure offices very quickly. In addition, the panic buttons were somehow removed from their offices. Majority Whip James Clyburn said that the insurrectionists found his unmarked secondary office with ease.
- Staff say their panic buttons were removed from their offices that day. (!!!!! HOLY SHIT !!!!!)
- Republican members of Congress are actively avoiding the security measures in the House. It's likely this is just them flexing their Libertarian principles, which I can understand. However, Congresswoman Boebartspoke plainly about wanting to carry her sidearm on the House floor.
Are the Proud Boys Planning to Storm the White House After Biden has Moved in?
A caveat before I get hate-mail: Yes I know the WH is a completely different target than the Capitol. USSS has the place tightly locked down at all times. Do I think this is a stupid plan that will fail? Yes. Do I still think they will try anyway? Also yes.
From these stories, it looks like some members of Congress, or their senior staff may have been involved in the planning and execution of the attempted takeover of the Capitol. We know far-right groups are planning another day of violence on the 17th. But what if they will try to decapitate the Biden administration in its early days?
There are some parallels to the lead-up to the attack on the Capitol:
- The Proud Boys claim to have a member high up in the Trump administration.
- Proud Boys members have been taking tours of the White House for months now.
- Computers that held critical national security information were taken from the Capitol and have not been recovered.
- Assumption without citation so think about it before you agree/disagree: Put these two things together and they have pieced together how to find security measures and navigate the building quickly. I have moved around the West Wing before. It is a crazy complicated maze of tight corners, low ceilings, and panic buttons on pretty much every end-table. But they successfully disabled panic buttons in the Capitol.
Now more on this WH tour story: This was just a public tour, but this guy has been the more public face of the Proud Boys at rallies, speaking to crowds and media. If they had very basic PR skills they would know not to take him on a private tour. But if Proud Boys had been getting private tours of the Capitol, I think it's reasonable to assume they also have seen the White House. I used to work in Government and was fortunate enough to get a private tour of the building as a thank-you for work my office did ahead of an international summit. To get such an experience, you need to know someone on the inside, but not necessarily someone at the SAP (Senior Advisor to the President) rank. When I got a private tour, it was lead by someone holding the civilian equivalent rank of colonel.
I know I am making some assumptions and leaps here. But I promise you that I come at this in a more-informed-than-average context. I never thought I would post on this Sub, but I couldn't let this one rest.
I would love to hear what you all think about this. I'm sure were will get some Qanon, NWO, Boogaloo /r/conspiracy crazies over here, so for those of you seeing this. I'd like to give a warm hearty fuck you.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kwnpck/are_the_proud_boys_actively_planning_to/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen