Are you ready to break your slave chains for 2021 ? It’s time.
I used to read some conspiracy theories on the internet about how people in control don't want you to be awake / free. Instead, they want you to be a weak, submissive, obedient little slave, totally oblivious to what's going on. What is less known is that they absolutely do not want you to have your spiritual powers back, because this is where things get really dangerous for them. This is when you really wake up. I'm not going to go into full pewter hat mode in this article, but this is just the basics for those who don't know. Simply put, having too much energy will break your slave chains and you will be free. It is not just in a physical way but in a spiritual way.
I have found that as a single person / Bramachari (who also practices other spiritual practices) you become a genius, who is not only mentally strong, but physically strong and spiritually strong. Totally insurmountable. You will no longer be a little pu ## y a ## b # tch subordinate who takes over the ### hole commands.
Then then comes the spiritual forces at play trying to hold you back. Brothers not only do you have to fight against flesh and blood, but you also have to fight against evil forces in the high places ... When these entities see your aura shining like the celibate sun, they send their servants to you to try to blow off your fire. You may have heard of the story of demons disguised as beautiful women who came to Buddha, trying to tempt him to sleep with them ... It is something similar. Now please I'm not saying I'm at this level of being enlightened, what I'm saying is that these trials and tests are REAL!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kwrkke/are_you_ready_to_break_your_slave_chains_for_2021/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen