China Uighurs-Has this ever happened to anyone?

So I'm at work yesterday and I decided to listen to a podcast about what is going on with the Uighurs in China and I must say, it's pretty bad... I listen to just about the whole podcast and lunch came so I put it on pause... so at lunch, I call my wife...She is actually about to start teaching history and she told me she is teaching about the holocaust soon so I thought it would be a good idea to maybe mention the possible genocide going on in China and she thinks it's a good idea... Awesome, so I get off the phone with her and come back from lunch... There were about 10 minutes left so I finish the podcast... Needless to say, not even 5 minutes after finishing, I received a phone call from out of country (+86 country code)... Didn't think anything of it until I listened to another podcast about china today and it hit me, I searched this country code, +86, and fucking china called me yesterday after I finished listening to this... It may just be a coincidence but its fucking weird and I thought I would share... I never EVER receive phone calls from out of country... I live in Philadelphia and it just so happened that I get a phone call from a Chinese phone number after listening to a podcast about how fucked up the Chinese government is.... WTF

submitted by /u/stayliftedd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l2fen5/china_uighurshas_this_ever_happened_to_anyone/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die