Close Encounters of the BS Kind

For a brief moment last night, I felt a bit of hope. I watched Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind on Prime last night. It's the first time I had ever really been exposed to anything by Greer. So much of what he was saying about consciousness was echoing thoughts that have been bouncing around in my head for several months now, and boy it felt good to feel justified even if it was just for a little while.

Right at the end, my bubble was shattered when the gist of the video came down to: We don't need the government as a middle man to contact alien life, you have the power within you to become more in tuned with the universe! Just let me show you when you download my $10 app.

Skreech

Excuse me? You have this universe-shattering, mind-blowing information you claim will free us and allow us to meld with beings of pure consciousness in a universe we still don't understand, that our national security administrations are trying their damndest to keep us from finding out ... and we can have it all for the low low price of $10 ... downloaded right onto the device those same national security people are using to spy on us.

I'm pissed because I bought into it. I'm pissed because I felt that for two hours someone was finally giving it to us straight. I'm pissed because I feel fucking stupid. I'm pissed because I should have known better. I'm pissed because Greer seemed so genuine and believable. Dammit. If he was at all being truthful, I think that information would be free. Instead, I watched a 2 hour long infomercial.

Thanks for listening to my rant. I just needed to get this off my chest in a community that might understand.

submitted by /u/ObviousThwy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kr5u0z/close_encounters_of_the_bs_kind/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die