Conspiracy theorist calling another conspiracy theorist crazy ?

I thought this is somewhere I can post my out of the box thoughts and see other people’s thoughts but everybody so quick to diminish an idea. I think some of y’all need rethink conspiracy and stay in politics if you don’t think crazy is possible because we are seeing crazy unfold and be declassified and told it’s nothing big I remember a few years back when our government swore up and down aliens down exist and we were the crazy ones nothing is impossible if your mind is your limit of possibility if you can think it it’s probably somewhere.

submitted by /u/Divine_T
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ksxvfx/conspiracy_theorist_calling_another_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die