Covid-19, China and the Great Reset
I just wanna share my thoughts on the current global pandemic. Although I know Covid-19 first happened a year ago, I haven't spend any time theorizing about it's existence given how busy I am on my personal life.
I heard from the news and from the social media itself that they say "Bats" are the main cause of the Covid-19. They blamed Chinese for eating different animals especially bats which is said to be origin of the virus. Honestly, I was a little bit skeptical asked myself..Why bats?? How come bats produce a very potent virus that can kill millions of people??
You know I'm a biology major itself and my favorite part of Science is the study of mutation and evolution. I like animals but I'm so confused how come something so natural killed humans without any regard to basic cleanliness. I know a millions of people died on Plague or Black death but it was mainly because of poor hygiene. If Covid-19 is really natural and came from bats, how come bats aren't the main carrier of the virus itself?? Think about it, there should be twice or thrice a million of death and those bats are the ones that should be purged first.
You know, it makes me want to conspire that Covid itself is a biological weapon cause it mainly targeted humans. The way it evolves and mutate in such small period of time is astoundingly unnatural. I never seen a biological entity like the virus itself evolved in such manners nor I don't it was this natural on the part of virology.
Second, I think China is innocent. Yeah I know this may sound very controversial but I understand so try hearing me out. First of all, We all hate China. We hate China for being an authoritarian government that slave their own people, We hated the CCP and I think this was the best part.Given how closed they are on their information and being an absolute power that they are on the East. This is the best place to start a biological warfare given without any second thoughts, the world itself can easily blame China.
I'm skeptical myself, although I hated the Chinese, I was skeptic enough about the bats being the main cause of Covid and that makes me think China is innocent too. There is something that is much more fishy than China itself and that is Europe.
Honestly, Europe or the European Union itself is much more fishy to me than China. America is more likely just an accomplice but I could be wrong. Europe however, for the last 30 years is always asking for a global change, that's why they build the European Union itself hoping they can unite Europe as one. They are also the one of the main founder of ideas of globalization, climate change resolution and mass immigration. Soros for example have the dream of an open Society.
So when the Great reset was first mention, it was denied first by the media and called it a conspiracy theory. Same as European Union itself once told 20 year ago that they won't build a Super-Army but they lied.
Lastly, they had this main topic of conversation on World Economic forum where they tackled about having the Great Reset, they believe Society will never be the same again after the Covid 19 pandemic. This is really fishy and a bit hypocritical, how come billionaires and millionaires are the one talking about poverty on the society when they themselves own the biggest companies and corporation around the world. How come activist states the future of the society. I can understand politicians being there representing the their respective countries,.I just don't like those global elites are the ones to decide the future of the world.
If we say that the New World Order or the Illuminati is likely true, I highly conspire that they can't control China and the CCP, that's why I'm not gonna surprised if they resorts into War someday, if it ever be. Either way, this is just my conspiracy and I'm very suspicious of Europe and it's elite than China.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l6pb8z/covid19_china_and_the_great_reset/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen