Covid isn't as bad as the government are lying to us about. Here are my reasons
Now hear me out, this is going to be somewhat all over the place but I hope it makes sense to some. I will start then work my way down my reasons and I'll see where I end up. (I am from the UK so most of my reasoning will be here and may not apply to you)
So for a start the tier system and lock down is very silly to me. We have rules that make zero sense. You can't go out past 8, why not? Is this like the purge? Does corona start attacking us at 8? Then we have schools remaining open. I completely understand the reasoning behind this but I don't understand why they're open. If this was truly this huge problem that is killing people, wouldn't we shut down absolutely everything? In schools that I know of, you wear a face mask when walking around in corridors but not when you are in your classrooms. What is the point of that? Taking them off while learning and sitting with others is more dangerous surely rather than just walking past people. Then we have 'necessary' businesses staying open. Take McDonald's for example, why should they be open but the smaller places like family runned places that serve food aren't? I think its because McDonald's brings in more money than they do. McDonald's is not a necessity to anyone nor should it be. All fast food takeaways are necessary and if this was as bad, they wouldn't be open. Finally we have not being able to cross over family and friends. This is so so stupid. I can go over to a pub and sit there with friends and have a few drinks and eat food but they can't come over to mind and do it. See my point?
Now we have the high risk cases. The following is what truly baffles me over how they're dealing with this. For one, people at high risk don't wear masks because they can't. If they are at high risk of being severely injured by this virus, shouldn't they be the ones that should be wearing the masks over anyone else? Another thing is how they're putting people who are sick or at risk together, imo this shouldn't be like this. I recently heard of someone's who's 91 year old grandmother was put into a covid ward even though she didn't have it. I find this disgusting.
Another thing is how 'propaganda' like they are dealing with this. First of all, they contracted it to covid 19 to make it sound more dangerous. What I mean by this is that we have things like cancer that are very life threatning but no contraction, they contracted aids (HIV aids) but why contract this? It just seems so misleading. Then they (the government) are using our emotions to get to us. For example, "you will kill your granny with this". Now tell me why they used granny instead of grandparents or grandad. They want us to feel bad for the dear old granny who couldn't hurt a soul rather than the tough grandad who takes no nonsense. What about the poeple who's grandmother's have sadly passed on? The only reason I can come up with is that they want us to really fear this virus but surely if it was as dangerous you wouldn't want to risk anything so you'd either target grandparents or don't play with emotions at all.
Finally we have the vaccine. Now tell me in what world do we get a vaccine this fast? We have cancer that's been around for ages but yet no cure, and yes covid may of been easier to 'cure' but its not been around long enough. We have no idea what this is. Mark my words, you won't be able to do anything or go anywhere without the vaccine. I'm not a religious person but it really does sound like the mark of the beast. They have already 'brainwashed' us all into wearing face masks, they could say anything and enough would believe it. They just want to control us all
I apologise for blabbering on but I am really not good with words and you probably won't read it all or any of it but with these reasons it doesn't make sense for the reasoning that this virus is oh so deadly. There's alot more I can think of but I won't write anymore.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kpc6g7/covid_isnt_as_bad_as_the_government_are_lying_to/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen