Did the US have a black president for 8 years before Trump?

Did the timeline change? I'm just trying to understand how a country, the most powerful in the world, dominantly elected a black man to the highest position of power in the country and then within months of leaving office concluded that the biggest threat to the country was racism and white supremacy?

I am not American. I'm trying to understand. Obama won by a significant margin didn't he? And he won twice and was the President for 8 years. And was celebrated world wide for the progressive victory. So how did that happen in a country who's biggest threat and social issue is racism? Compared to which country is the racism in the United States worse?

Do people really believe that half the country is actively racist and is openly colluding and working to oppress minorities based on ignorant beliefs? How did Obama ever get into office? How come the government wasn't dismantled or destroyed when he was elected?

And another question I have. Once the opportunity came to elect a new non-racist president in the United States came around why did the party making racism it's main issue vote in an old white person? Like I mean a wonderbread, mayonnaise loving white person? Why do people believe Donald Trump, a man celebrated around the country while Obama was in office, is less of a racist threat than Joe Biden? Both are white aren't they? Both are white men?

Are there no potential black candidates in the country anymore? Is it racism that caused Joe Biden to be voted in?

submitted by /u/youarenttheboss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/l05x5z/did_the_us_have_a_black_president_for_8_years/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die