Globalist Society Theory
I’ve been researching and compiling evidence to support this theory for a few years now and I am finally ready to share it with the public. At first I feared that people would make fun of me for this theory, but it is just too important not to share at this point. I am thoroughly convinced that all the huge K-Pop groups in Korea are going to come together and take over the governments of South-Eastern Asia in the next five years, the same day that Twice, Black Pink, and BTS all drop an album at the same time. They will begin with Asia but will extend their influence to Europe, Middle East, Africa, and eventually the entire world where they will unite a globalist society and suppress all culture and ideas that are not inherently Korean. They will try and censor my post so their plot is not revealed, so it is critical that the word is spread rapidly. Please upvote, award, and share so everyone can see this and we can help stop them.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l9klop/globalist_society_theory/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen