Hitler Escaped To Argentina
This is a repost as I wanted to hear your opinions on this
When I first saw these types of posts I thought there's no way and people were just crazy, but after doing my own research and watching a few documentaries out there. I truly believe it's possible that Hitler didn't die in WW2, but rather many years later in Argentina. Hitler's death left a lot to be answered by many. No one had seen him actually kill himself, and as far the bodies go there has been a lot of speculation because at one point Russia had come out saying they recovered part of his skull, but years later it was researched and came back false for Hitlers DNA. I also believe Hitler planned for such an event as he saw that the Nazis were beginning to lose, and it was time to come up with an exit plan. Someone as important to the Nazis as Hitler could've easily planned an escape with all the resources available to them, and with that said this is where it gets interesting. Apparently, the Nazis had a strong presence in South America, and places like Argentina were considered safe havens for them after the war. This means someone like Hitler could've easily escaped to Argentina and hid away for the rest of his life. What do you guys think?
I'm not saying Hitler is alive today, but I'm saying he may have not died directly in WW2.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l1qo91/hitler_escaped_to_argentina/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen