I found this weird website once and I don't know what who made it or what it was for can you help me?

This is going to get hell of weird one day at school I was using the crome books and search up @a I believe. It took me to a website with blocks that you scroll down and the intire bagel was some color gradiant that keep own changing. Once there if you hilight over the colors you can see words and what they said I can't explain stuff like public ingnorince and stuff like that this was a year ago but I can't remember honestly I don't know what it was it was weird and I think I stumbled own somthing I should not have. I try to search it up agine but never found it if anyone has any similar story's it would help thanks.

submitted by /u/Chairfish123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kosx3n/i_found_this_weird_website_once_and_i_dont_know/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die