I wonder if some UFO sightings can be explained by...
Something got me thinking the other day while listening to some colleagues talking. I've been a military pilot (non-USA) for several years and have never seen anything weird or unexplained while in the air, however while flying helicopters I've often buzzed cars or people or anything that comes near our training ground just for kicks since we're allowed to fly very low and fast for tactical training. Also when transiting outside these zones, if there's something interesting to see and no one around it's not uncommon for us to take a low level detour somewhere, including occasionally putting on a show for fishing boats etc... So that got me thinking, you USA folks have these insanely high black ops budgets and craft no one have ever seen or heard of. Well the people flying those things have to be very skilled and disciplined... but so are we. I'm willing to bet they like to have some fun with their aircraft once in a while. What if some or a lot of UFO sightings could just be attributed to black ops pilots flying classified aircraft screwing around with civilians in the middle of nowhere for kicks..?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l8waum/i_wonder_if_some_ufo_sightings_can_be_explained_by/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen