It’s not an illusion... the mark of beast is really here
Once again ...
I stay on 50/50, I do not know and would not pretend to know ...
Many have told us: "Vaccination = Arrests"
The vaccination has really started, it is not a placebo, with the side effects that go with it ...
The populations are vaccinated with an RNA vaccine ...
Many have told us “big revelations to come” Boom
⁃ December 14 ⁃ December 21 ⁃ December 24 ⁃ January 1st ⁃ January 6
Many have told us that Biden, Macron, The Queen of England, the Pope ... Would already be dead or arrested ... With lookalikes or clones to replace them ... Boom
There would be evidence against Obama, Clinton, Biden ... Death sentences behind ... Networks and children in tunnels that would already be saved ... BADABOUM
SO WE AGREE ... EVERYTHING MUST BE RELEASED BEFORE JANUARY 20?
Be uncompromising on this ... Set your limits and don't go beyond!
I myself followed it very, very closely alongside those who talk about it the best ...
I DO NOT KNOW ...
Do the others know? Really ?
I would stay "still" on 50/50 because we would all like something to happen before JANUARY 20 ...
JANUARY 20 !!!
But I can only advise you to move on after this date if nothing happens !!!
Trust the plan until JANUARY 20 ... Accept nothing beyond ... NON-NEGOTIABLE!
Above all, do not make the MISTAKE of letting yourself embark on a new scenario until 2024 ...
So as not to admit being wrong "EGO", we will be tempted to embark you on new adventures ... You will see in February, March, this summer ... Etc ...
Common sense must take over ...
You cannot point the finger at those who are afraid of the virus and who believe in the usefulness of the mask without proof of its effectiveness ... If on your side you go beyond January 20 without REAL EVIDENCE "Arrests etc ..." "
We must therefore realize that everything has been done to divert us from the "GRAND RESET" ...
An American-style show ... Or censorship could even be part of the scenario ...
And today a people divided like never before ...
Keep in mind that only a civil war in the United States would allow a world government ... The conditions are right ...
I really hope for some revelation before January 20 but whatever happens ...
Let us be aware that the great awakening is real ... Hope is in us and we will not let go without ever giving up 🙏🏻
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ksm6lx/its_not_an_illusion_the_mark_of_beast_is_really/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen