Lets see what you guys think: Flat earth

So, one of my favorite things to do during the Flat Earth popularity flare a year or so ago, was to get on buzzfeed and make controversial comments (in favor of the flat earthers.)

Not because i believed in it, but because of one fact: Flat earthers know theyre being lied to.

I did a lot of research on the flat earth theory, and when i got to shutting people up using their own "scientific facts" against them, I became a master of wordplay, and it was a lot of fun...

But there is always duality... There were people who were able to shut me up too. Very few, but still.

Anyway, I usually ended up to making the conversation more civilized, and asking "Do you really blame them for believing that earth JUST MAY BE FLAT? I mean, we all know we're being lied to... Why hate on them just because they think the matter at hand is the shape of the earth?"

About half said "You know what, you're right. I have no right to hate on them because we're definitely being lied to..."

And other's called me delusional. That's okay, I like being crazy. It provides me with certain insights that others may not be ready to expiriment with yet... But what do you guys think?

Do you think the flat earthers got hit a little to hard? I do.

Do you think we're being lied to? Why or why not?

Do you think the flat earthers are right?? Dont be afraid to admit. I was a flat earther for a while.

And don't even begin to hate. -_- I am educated. EDUCATION, is only what other humans want you to learn. Nothing more, nothing less.

And with that, I digress. Please provide your perspective.

submitted by /u/WakkoTheWise
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kpypk0/lets_see_what_you_guys_think_flat_earth/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die