Marvel Movies Are Mind Control

Catch that acronym in the opening intro? “M.C.U.” or Marvel Cinematic Universe? It also stands for Mind Control Ultra. If you haven’t heard of Mind Control Ultra, it's a secret C.I.A. program used to control minds.

Details of the modern day Mind Control Ultra are very minimal. If you open your mind a bit you can see what they are trying to do. Even President Obama was mind controlled by Marvel.

During a speech on February 25, 2014 he says, “Today I am joined by researchers who invent some of the most advanced metals on the planet, designers who are modelling prototypes in the digital cloud, folks from the pentagon who helped to support their work. Basically I’m here to announce that we’re building Iron Man.”

This is unadulterated American brainwashing. I believe that Mind Control Ultra is slowly trickling down technology to the world. The technology in these movies are going to be the future of our planet.

There is even mind control taking place in the movies called the Winter Soldier Program. The character James Buchanan Barnes underwent electroconvulsive therapy followed by suggestive keywords and phrases which activate his programming.

submitted by /u/conspiracyjoey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kqgwgn/marvel_movies_are_mind_control/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die