Massive amounts of birds in sky coming from nowhere??

I have been noticing MASSIVE amounts of birds in VA where I live lately and noticed they are popping out of absolute thin air and seeming to not be flying in any organized direction and as a collective keep bumping into each other. It’s the strangest thing I have ever seen. Then today, I watched the clouds above kinda where the birds were & the clouds were swirling all weird then as I tried to point to the area to my friend, the entire cloud sky just cracked open.... we sat there for a while today as we watched over and over as thousands and thousands of birds were coming from out of nowhere... either they are flying through a portal or it’s an instinctive sign? This definitely isn’t migration patterns... thoughts ?

submitted by /u/Haroldkumar1149
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l6fupc/massive_amounts_of_birds_in_sky_coming_from/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die