My Mayan Calendar Conspiracy

So I've puzzled together my own theory and would love to hear peoples opinons. Remember 2012? When people thought the world was gonna end? I knew it wouldnt, but since I like conspiracys (not all), I did a lot of research, everything from books, videos from professors on youtube etc. It was never about the end of the world. It was about the end of a age. And the beginning of a new one. What does that mean? Well, for every new age we have entered. Technology advancements go rapidly forward and we become more conscious. The development of phones, TV, internet etc has gone very fast if you compare it to the old days how long it took to invent the wheel, steam etc.

Anyway, they counted the calendar wrong. Mayans never used numbers like we do, they based it upon the movement of stars and planets. The real date was late 2020. Remember the jupiter saturn conjunction? That was it. On top of that our planet now spins very much faster. In 2005 we had a record for how fast the world spun, and now late 2020 and early 2021 that record has already been broken 28 times. Scientists don't know what to make of this. I think it's somehow connected.

And just look at the events happening. The chaos in USA, the whole Gamestop Wallstreet war, people becoming more aware of many scams regarding corona. I believe our collective consciousness is rising. The gaps between the have and have not's are increasing and people are fed up with banksters, politicans etc. I think the coming years will be much chaos before we can live in harmony. Exciting times are coming.

submitted by /u/Infiniiity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l870le/my_mayan_calendar_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die