My mom thinks there's going to be some kind of major power outage..help?
So this afternoon my mother asked me to go to the bank for her and pull out $500(the max you can get at one time), and when I got home she asked me to go fill all of our gas cans so we have gas for our generator. She seems to think there's going to be some huge power outage. She is an avid trump supporter(ugh.) and is heavy into conspiracies about election fraud, Qanon, the deep state, all that batshit crazy shit. Where the hell is she getting this power outage idea from? She told me there was a blackout in Pakistan, which I was able to verify, and outage at the Vatican as well as something about the Eiffel tower. She obviously does not believe that the Pakistan outage was due to a technical glitch, because she's fuckin crazy. I did a little googling and couldn't find anything pointing towards a huge scale blackout even when searching for conspiracies. Can anyone shed any light on this? Just so I know what I'm dealing with. Thanks all!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kuqo90/my_mom_thinks_theres_going_to_be_some_kind_of/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen