Possible conspiracy between DEA Agent and Colombian Police

So, I recently read through two books about the rise and fall of Pablo Escobar, Manhunters: How we took down Pablo Escobar, written by Steve Murphy and Javier Pena and Sins of my Father by Juan Pablo Escobar (Sebastian Marroquin). I read Sins of My Father and enjoyed it immensely but wanted to get the full picture from both sides so I read Manhunters as well. During my reading of Manhunters I noticed that Javier Pena writes that he arrested one of Escobar's hitmen called Angelito. This rang a bell so I checked SomF and Sebastian Marroquin wrote that he was told by an F2 agent, Angelito died in a gunfight with his brother. Now here comes the conspiracy theory. After arresting Angelito, did Javier Pena give him to the Colombian Police, who then tortured him for the location of his brother? And if so was Javier Pena complicit in this? He writes that he was unsure what happened to Angelito after this arrest but I find this very unlikely.

submitted by /u/ColonelJabba
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l8jkm5/possible_conspiracy_between_dea_agent_and/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die