Sacramento: Serial killers, trafficking and one other thing. Dyer's Lane.

I've before talked about how Sacramento was rated number 2 among worst trafficking cities. I have also brought up how Sacramento has been found to have the most serial killers connected to it. I'm not the only one who has pointed that out. Among other things about Sacramento, which is a state capital, is Dyer's Lane. But even today there are still people found hanging in public places around Sacramento.

Idk about other cities but Sacramento just has more and more terrible things about it the more I learn about it. Not to mention being pretty close to some of the worst hard drug trafficking cities around, like Stockton.

​

So again I wonder why Sacramento doesn't get more conspiracy attention.

submitted by /u/SpicyNoodleStudios
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l1mgg4/sacramento_serial_killers_trafficking_and_one/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die