SHTF?

So I was wondering if anyone thinks a SHTF situation is going to happen soon? I’m having some anxiety caused by others at work that are prepping for the worst, and have began to prep as much as I can (started a few months ago). I really hope nothing happens but you can never be 100% sure, better to be as prepped as possible and have nothing happen than to be completely unprepared if something does arise in my opinion. If you think so, what do you think may go down if you’re comfortable sharing? And any tips/links? Opinions? Thank you so much. I hope everyone is safe and well.

submitted by /u/CanSomethingGoRight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l3w4rp/shtf/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die