Sometimes the hard questions need to be asked
As an ardent Christian my whole life; there were certain facts that not only did I ignore, I just didn’t want to know about.
About a year ago, I embarked on a journey, not just for myself, but for anyone that wanted to come along: and on this journey I was met with questions from various subscribers that honestly - I couldn’t ignore any longer and I needed to delve into further... if I were so strong in my faith then why would I be afraid to look into them: questions like the origins and authenticity of the Bible for example... and after months of research I couldn’t deny what I had found as much as it pained me and left me asking for more questions.
It’s not my intent to derail anyone’s faith.. but the fact of the matter is, is that it has been a book that in the name of a God who’s name isn’t even really Jesus as that name never existed before the father of freemasonry and Rosicrucian Francis Bacon - the “guiding spirit behind the founding of America” created it... in fact before the name of Jesus was written in the Bible; there was no letter J. It was created for the purpose of his name, which translated correctly - translates to Joshua. Jesus or Iesus was translated from the Greek, which also has a translation of its own which is not Jesus or Iesus.
It is said that Francis Bacon the true Shakespeare has left us clues, that’s leads us towards the true purpose of the founding of this nation is as a sort of treasure hunt; this is documented by many historians; and this is just my attempt at continuing to find the truth, wherever that may lead. I won’t stifle my findings; even if they lead me to places I wouldn’t imagine they would
I have no other agenda other than that, if my findings are in error, then please - let me me know.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l4hi5i/sometimes_the_hard_questions_need_to_be_asked/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen