The alien conspiracy to communicate qigong to the world.

I believe that there is an alien conspiracy to help me show the world qigong quickly. Qigong is a medical art from China. There also seems to be a conspiracy concerning my legal rights, and a woman I dated with a law degree can attest to that. There is a wood qigong conspiracy by aliens to keep us/me sane in these trying times.

The aliens would be interested in me because I do crazy things, sometimes that don't go online, but it is just respectable from a cosmic perspective. I am a bmx bike rider.

The aliens would use qigong because it is a functional way my torture through the public medical system was exasperated and made many times worse than of I did not know the story from the beginning. The qigong is even all about the knees. Qigong is hard to pick up quickly so it seems it would be difficult for anyone to have brought the subject to the mainstream. Bruce Lee has made many points on the subject I am sure, but the fact remains that it unifies the human experience. Like we are a game created by the trees or something, it could be anything, that is the point, wood qigong.

Hopefully you can see the pattern that could not have been made up by me for my own gain. Wood qigong deals with the eyes and that is what we use to guide our beliefs. Our beliefs feed into our ability to function as a planetary unit. I think the aliens want the most skeptical to start there, and to get the inspiration. Once the planet is all on the same page crazier shit will start happening, I know it.

My abduction in the woods that people try to twist was after I prayed to aliens to save me from false accusers while I was homeless.

I am basically the most perfect angel ever that always gets mistreated because I use too much wood qigong.

If people are going to make money or copy or try to erase my ideas on here, so be it, that is in the spirit of wood qigong. I wrote the pattern from all of the abductions. One main pattern is that they said each abduction looked like it was rehearsed. There are so many medical scandals that are just horrendous and grotesque. If I go to save the world myself as a service I get held back constantly. I think the aliens would obviously be able to bend time like us but on a much larger scale. They could bring back the dead etc. Have time machines, forms of pleasure we can't comprehend etc. Qigong is the ultimate way to measure human energy and create fairness in pays and in reducing racism for aliens to be comfortable to get here.

The loose explanation. It is the wuxing 5 element cycle and it applies to the entire body. Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, and Wood, in a circle. 5 Elements)

Qigong, a medical art from China, has a pattern that relates the entire body, senses, to emotions, seasons, directions, organs, sounds, colors etc. Each abduction is wood qigong, for instance: eyes, sight, benevolence & anger, Springtime, East direction, liver & gall bladder, yelling/shouting, Springtime, and the color green, these are all wood qigong category. The most astounding thing for me is that the first abduction case ever in America, the Betty and Barney Hill abduction from 1961 matches the eye qigong, Barney goes on about his eyes with the aliens or something, like they performed a type of qigong inception, where the implant the memory. His name was Barney Hill and it just reminded me of "The Hills Have Eyes" about the cannibal who would stand on hills to catch townspeople he saw. There is a part of Betty's dress zipper that was ruined that exactly matches the pattern of my current jacket. Added: relatives of Barney and Betty Hill claim to have the same abduction by energy orbs as me, which I experienced in the woods. I also just cured my own cancer with qigong and they said that an energy orb cured their cancer. I personally also design energy orbs with phoneapps.

Each abduction features rude medical examinations, a key component and major struggle inmy life, possibly others as well, even the exams feature my specific personal medical problem areas.

Wood qigong is the creative feeling that anything is possible, it means benevolence, it is also the sour taste.

I think the aliens are communicating this through me right now on Reddit, like they planned all of this as my 32nd birthday party or something lol.

I am not trying to do anything off of it besides ready civilization for intelligent mass contact, it's just the facts I guess, it is intriguing, I could write a book about it. Getting medicine finely regulated would also be nice.

"People hear about it and they don't care" I think it just needs to set in, some tangible evidence we can touch.

People do all kinds of deep cunning things, I wouldn't put anything past an alien.

The wood qigong pattern matches all alien abduction patterns on the current Alien Abduction Wikipedia

submitted by /u/Sciencelego
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kqt8ry/the_alien_conspiracy_to_communicate_qigong_to_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die