The attack on the Capitol building jan 6. Let's talk about the security?

Why was the Capitol police as well as the security so weak to allow people to storm the Capitol building? This is the biggest security breach in the history of America since 9/11. I would like some logical answers as why did this happen. I dont believe it was a random event and there was not enough security to hold them back. Matter of fact I seen officers waving them in like it was ok. I just want to hear different opinions. I also would like to have decent discussion without blaming any political party or involving politics. It's like they waited till it was too late to have the building secure.There is plenty of video evidence out there that even mainstream is not showing. I have seen video on tik-tok of people changing clothes in front of the Capitol building putting on Trump shirts and hats on before some people stormed the building. If this is even remotely true then we the people of the United states are being played big time.

submitted by /u/Mouse1701
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l6q2ch/the_attack_on_the_capitol_building_jan_6_lets/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die