The big secret: We have always been under CCTV surveillance since the beginning of time as we know it.

We have always been under close observation since the very beginning of our time. CCTV has always been. To us, it means closed circuit television but to them it’s a TV programme, like MTV or something. ‘Ancient times’ have been fabricated, fossils and historic events staged to create a background story which is somewhat believable to the public and is never really questioned, we just go along with it.

Who has real solid proof that there was a time without cameras existing? Nobody. Don’t refer to articles online that could have been doctored by anybody at any time- and don’t refer to your grandad with Alzheimer’s. Where is the solid proof that CCTV was non existent at some point in time? There is none.

So here is the secret I discovered from seeing the universal scrolls on my third DMT trip to the 7th state of the higher altered consciousness frequency. This is a game, a simulation, an experiment. Evolution, religion, and a thousand other stories all made to confuse and distract you from the truth- that we are the genetic experiment/game (like Sims) of the greys who are all amongst the huge audience watching us from above and from every single camera lens. Every ‘star’ you see in the sky is one of the greys watching from birds eye view, probably whilst eating galactic popcorn in space dust flavour, and the CCTV is for first person view when they want to get up close for an interesting scene. The exact outcome of the game I have yet to find out, but I’m sure of it that I will- I have 2 rocks of DMT left of which I will carefully ration and take accordingly with the intention of uncovering the whole plan. Is anyone with me? Am I the only one that knows?

I’ll leave you with this: look up the history of CCTV. “First used in 1942” according to Google. 1=A 9=I (artificial intelligence) 4=D 2=B (Don’t Believe)

Finally, notice where it was ‘first used’- Germany. German universal word, nein. Nein means No. No = non-organic/new order.

Stay woke guys.

This could be my last message if they find me, just know that I tried to warn you. Take care my friends and know tha—

submitted by /u/personalperceptions
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kpzv5k/the_big_secret_we_have_always_been_under_cctv/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die