The Elite want people to see any government overthrow as bad

I don't support Trump in any way.

However, overthrowing the government is built into American history and culture. It's an idea and worry everyone has. I can't tell you how many people on all sides I know have theorized it. But it's always about doing it when a dictator comes into play or when the government takes too much power away or gets rid of the bill of rights entirely. Not putting a dictator in office.

So now it will be even harder for future generations, if things go bad.

submitted by /u/t0il3t
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kvyjsf/the_elite_want_people_to_see_any_government/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die