The Great Reset

THE GREAT RESET DISCLAIMER: Im just some dude. Here are my thoughts. I focus mainly on one area of this great reset, the Economy.

I believe I figured out what’s really going on, As you all may or may not know, the federal reserve system and our economic system has been corrupted and backwards for decades and has created an entire artificial economy, essentially the entire economy as we know it is a bubble.

If you recognize all the fuckery that goes on in the finance world and you know your history, history on the fed and constitution, this will make sense. So it’s an artificial, non backed system that’s based on nothing but ledger trickery and fascism (Gov and private corp working together) creating infinite debt while sucking real, backed currency and assets out of the public. This system was running even more dangerously for the past decade, and although it was continuously consolidating power, the artificial system it ran on and has propped up, reached the end of its feasibility and the house of cards were near getting pulled (because its artificial!).

So it’s all about to collapse. All of it. And rolling in all the new tech and infrastructure for a modern age will pop this bubble completely (disruptions we were seeing over the past couple years). So what is their plan?

We are seeing it in real time: Hoodwink the world by distracting and scaring them (cause people are stupid/ignorant about the greater financial system and complexes, and don’t know what’s going on anyways) while meanwhile rolling out a cashless system that tanks the dollar (perhaps even most world currencies, im not savvy on this but from what I see most countries currencies are tied up in the dollar somehow) as we know it but keeps economic “centralized” control for the private banks of the federal reserve. And based off what I’ve seen the past couple years, the institutions have been buying back and consolidating, and are seizing control of the new tech that is rolling out (clean energy, robotics, AI, etc.) so essentially they (the ubiquitous “they” lol, it’s the private banks and holdings ;)) now own the new system that is coming to fruition, but they will be the sole owners, as 99.9% of the world will no longer have the wealth or control to compete, and most will lose everything in the coming burst, or be switched to a complete credit system, while the new system makes off with the new financial system and the new markets, new assets.

The greatest kicker is no one will even notice. At least, no one will notice the desperation and thus manipulation of these entities. So why do this? If you haven’t noticed, the profit model is not the only model that exists and is not the only model that can bring prosperity, health, and happiness. In fact, the profit model we have all know since birth is nothing more than an elaborate Master-Slave relationship. (To explain this point further requires dipping into philosophy, spirituality, anthropology, etc. which I love the most but don’t have the time to explain right now, however, I will be happy to explain upon request).

So this profit model, the model of bottom line over everything, is faulty. For example, How do you continue to make profits like big oil off of renewable energies while maintaining constant growth? You can’t, you’re not supposed to. The idea of advancement in a civilization has nothing to do with GDP/economic prosperity. People have been duped in believing so. True civilized sophistication and advancement our civilization is not. (Still really brilliant and beautiful world we live in, but the areas we think we have advanced in, haven’t actually brought us advancement. Only the Sith deals in absolutes, but that aforementioned phenomenon is mostly true if you get down to it). That’s a whole other debate which I am happy to have.

But anyways, so let’s say now the world has free energy, etc. my point is as we advance and our technology makes living easier/more efficient etc., it also diminishes the profit model. Or more specifically, it diminishes the Master-Slave relationship. That’s why constant growth and such has been recently deemed unsustainable, and unsustainable means everything eventually dies and goes to shit. And we don’t want that. We wanna thrive and live! Sooooo if you’re still following me, and I know I’m not making it easy, sorry, then I’ll now connect this to Communism.

The fed realized that for our economic civ to survive, we would have to merge our current system into communism (check out world bank and world economic forum, The Great Reset) but how do you keep control and sustain the profit model this way? By monopolizing the new system entirely. But how do you get people to accept the shitty form of communism (communism for public run by Uber wealthy ruling class) when people know legit communism (I’m talking Jacque fresco type works here) is possible considering our new technology and modernity? You turn that mofo commie into a full on authoritarian fascist.

So long story short, THIS HAS ALL BEEN ABOUT THE POWERS THAT BE (FED) COVERING UP THE COLLAPSE OF THEIR FAULTY, ARTIFICIAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM, WHILE INSTITUTING AND SECURING OWNERSHIP OF THE NEW SYSTEM, WHILE FURTHER CONSOLIDATING RESOURCES AND CONTROL, IN ORDER TO SET UP A WORLD GOVERNMENT/FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, THAT WILL INSTITUTE “COMMUNISM”, and once and for all, assert full dominance over the world in the name of “globalization”. The largest wealth transfer in history. Period. We are seeing it in real time. Most of you probably know about this, or at least had suspicions, but after researching the past year I have to say im conclusive in this. Wether they succeed or not is up to the hierarchal pyramid of humans, because it requires everyone to go along with it. It may not be a negative change, but I don’t trust the people in power to not take advantage.

Please, I would love to hear your thoughts! To give an idea of where I’m coming from, I have two degrees (finance/classical literature& archeology) and I’m addicted to research. I believe we are all one organism, and what we do to the “Other”, we do to Ourselves. I believe there exists the knowledge, technology, and manpower to accomplish ANYTHING human beings set their consciousness to. One love my friends. Let me know your thoughts on this theory, I know you all have valuable information to add so please do!

TLDR: It is, and has always been, about the Federal Reserve.

submitted by /u/transdimensional-dog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/kpxfap/the_great_reset/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die