The reason that college in the US is so expensive might be to get more people in the military.
There was a time where I wanted to see any conspiracy theories about the college/university system in America (since it’s a controversial thing anyway lol). I came across a small text (I think it was from Buzzfeed) that stated that the reason why college tuition in the United States is so high it’s so that more people can join the military. Think about it.
I’m pretty sure (in my opinion) that a good 40 to 50% of young people who join the military are doing it so that they could avoid student debt and have a good paying job right away (not saying all no offense). However, if college were to be free or cheap, people would not want to join the military. And with the fact that the United States is known for really acknowledging their military, it could really hurt them. And so that’s a probable reason as to why college tuition is raised other than inflation and such. Because even though we have some of the richest and biggest colleges ever, they still charging us $80k to 100k for a bachelor’s degree.
Anyone agree? Does anyone else have any cospiracy theories about college (cuz I’m a junior college student that might be a low-key college hater, but I’m not trying to encourage people to drop out)?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kvk37g/the_reason_that_college_in_the_us_is_so_expensive/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen