Theyre Putting something in our food thats making us gay!

Ive seen a rise of guys having affection for other men over the years. I thought gays were a minority but now theyre becoming more common place. I use to like women only but now im starting to like men too. I think the govt is lacing our food with some stuff that turns us gay. I even downloaded grindr a week ago. The govt wants to turn us all gay guys wake up and see what the elites are doing to us. When we become gay W’ell be easier to control us since gay people like to be submissive. I never use to care about my appearance but now im using moisturizer snd combing my hair on a daily basis. Im also watching my calories to get skinnier. The govt is also trying to make me think im ugly and buy products to make the elites richer. Once we all become gay they can depoplulate the earth so that its only habitable for them. Im seeing gay stuff being recommended to me on a daily basis even though im trying to stop this sin of mine. But i cant help it they show up on my feed and the next thing u know im watching gay porn and i feel bad about whatve ive done and it repeats. Govt is specifically targeting me cause im a strong male with good morals but now theyre trying to corrupt me and join their side. But ill never give up and ill try my best to fight against their brainwashing laced food.

submitted by /u/Klein-Mort
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kvpqq3/theyre_putting_something_in_our_food_thats_making/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die