Toothpaste

Hey y'all!

This isn't an important theory and could be explained in other ways, but I figured I'd put it out there since I've met people who have very hard opinions on the topic. Question: Does kids toothpaste actually work very well? Reasoning: When I was a kid and used kids toothpaste, I had cavities every time I went to the dentist. When I started using adult toothpaste, they very quickly stopped. Also, I don't think the amount of candy I was eating or amount of brushing changed since I was very watched over as a kid and so kept those habits when I got older (I'm 15 now). I'm not trying to say toothpaste doesn't work (Please still use toothpaste), just that kids toothpaste doesn't work well because they need it to taste good so kids won't put up more of a fight? Idk, just a thought. Have a great day!

submitted by /u/AnxiousPurpleElf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kql5ac/toothpaste/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die