Two way glass in airplane lavatory.
Ok, I may just be dumb but this has been on my mind. I was on a plane(suncountry) a couple weeks ago, in the restroom. I was staring in the mirror and something seemed off about it. I recalled watching many videos on two way glass, mirrors that aren’t just mirrors, but mirrors that may have a compartment behind for a camera. They say you can tell by pressing your finger against it. If there’s a gap, it’s a regular mirror, if there is no gap it’s two way glass. I pressed my finger against the glass and there was no gap between my fingers. Now this kinda makes sense to me. People could be up to some shady shit in there. Whether fucking, smoking, building a bomb, idk. In any other instance this would be very illegal. Maybe the government would let this slide. We already know the government is more than willing to violate their citizens privacy. If you find yourself on a flight. See for yourself. Just something to think about.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/l853fm/two_way_glass_in_airplane_lavatory/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen