What if Lucifer is the sun?
Both Lucifer and Jesus are referred to as the “morning star” in the Bible. The similar stories shared around the world (including the Bible) point toward our sky and celestial bodies. What if this story, the story of “Jesus” or the story of the sun, was fabricated?
I know I know, what kind of blasphemy is this. The Bible a deception? No way.
But what if..? I don’t have any details to share surrounding the idea but once I was introduced to a hypothesis concerning the sun we see now not being the same sun we have always had. It is theorized that earth was once luminescent like in avatar. The sun was purple which is why it became the color of royalty. What if Lucifer destroyed the real sun(son) of god and replaced it with his own creation?
We know about the cyclical resets. Every 400~ years or so. I have always considered them as built into the earth by gods design, but what if the resets are Lucifer a design?
I know some people probably aren’t following here, feel free to ask questions if you are interested. Just looking to brainstorm here not win an argument. Cheers.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kwudrk/what_if_lucifer_is_the_sun/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen