"1776" Message In Sour Patch Kids Advertisement????

I'm not making this up. I just saw an advertisement from that Sour Patch Kids brand. A weird one. It played a little too quickly for me to pay attention to.

I think it was set in a locker room. A black guy with an afro shakes his head to get the candy out of his hair. And the candy pieces land on the floor to form the number "1776". What the hell? Did anyone else see this advertisement? You think this is subliminal advertising? Given that the advertisement was like 8-10 seconds long.

submitted by /u/_boneappleteeth_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lk6w54/1776_message_in_sour_patch_kids_advertisement/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die