A product logo suddenly appeared in my photo gallery minutes after talking about the product with a cashier. I had never googled this product at any time in my life.

This isn't exactly a conspiracy theory, but it fits in with the "our phones are listening to us" thing, which we all know is true, but maybe not to this extent:

Back in 2017 I was on my way to see some friends but had to fill my gas tank beforehand. I went in to pay and decided to grab some chapstick. Unfortunately all they had was Carmex, so I asked the cashier if they had any chapstick behind the counter and she said no. I mentioned to her that I'd never bought or even used Carmex before so I hope it works, then I paid in cash and left the store.

I get to the location I was meeting my friends at. I was feeling cute that night so I took a selfie, then opened my photo gallery to look it and noticed that there was now a brand new album in my photo gallery that hadn't been there the last time I looked at my gallery, just a couple hours prior. It was titled with a series of letters, numbers and symbols, and in this album there was just one photo: The Carmex Logo.

Again, I paid in cash so there's no way it could he traced back to my phone number, I had not googled anything about Carmex beforehand or done any research on it at any point in my life, I didn't have a customer account with that gas station that could have been linked to my phone... there's no conceivable answer I can think of to explain this away, and trust me, I've tried. I couldn't delete it either, so it stayed in my phone's photo gallery for about a week until it suddenly just disappeared one day.

I'm sure this one of the least strange things to happen in this sub, but it still fucks me up to this day lol.

submitted by /u/sadboonana
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lkmg82/a_product_logo_suddenly_appeared_in_my_photo/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die