AI-Generated Twitter on Reddit Front Page
So at first, I saw this post. https://www.reddit.com/r/SapphoAndHerFriend/comments/lfwfah/its_their_nature/ Don't mind the actual text, what I found bizarre was her photo and her strangely straightforward name and user ID. Moreover, her account description doesn't help at all.
What is it, that makes it bizarre? First of all, her cover photo is taken by a photographer Tom Lalley in WWF (https://www.worldwildlife.org/stories/animals-of-the-northern-great-plains). The Northern Great Plains, anyone with a brain knows that the photo doesn't look like Texas at all. My first guess, the person who made the account is not American. Now, look at the profile photo. Something is off, but it's hard to spot what is.
Now, let's look deeper into her photo.
1,2,4 are still acceptable, but 3 is strong proof that this is a fake photo. I have followed this website (https://blog.jayway.com/2020/03/06/using-ml-to-detect-fake-face-images-created-by-ai/) to check if this image is detected as "AI-generated". The result?
99.81 percent sure of AI-generated. Note that the blog post is not peer-reviewed or anything, so this doesn't prove anything. But it strengthens the point that the image is fake.
Alright, so the image is fake, the person is fake. Now, what are the motives. We already know that fake social media accounts have been around for years. But Kelly Watson is different. Naively thinking, we could think of Kelly Watson as a fake account to promote the anti-LGBT agenda. But is it tho? Her AI-generated photo, the account description, the cover image, everything looks sloppy-made. As if it is WANTED to be found. And her posts aren't persuasive at all, persuading no one. And, only pro-LGBT people are replying to it with hate and anger. It does seem to do any job of "promoting anti-LGBT", and Kelly is not even trying. is Kelly playing 3D chess? Is the account made to make fun of anti-LGBT in the first place? Is this account made for Reddit karma-farming, so that her post can be uploaded and be made fun of? Is this account made to karma farm on proving that she is fake? Did I make Kelly? (no, I did not). Did Russia make this account to grow more hate in Western society? I have no answers. [link] [comments] |
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lgmwl6/aigenerated_twitter_on_reddit_front_page/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen