Alice in WonderLand

I mad[e] my own

[7:48 AM]

Day 2 is gonna Fun

[7:48 AM]

but I do no Q post's btw

[7:49 AM]

If you got a Q+u[e]stion = Posts

[7:49 AM]

Ask

[7:49 AM]

Ill figure it out

[7:49 AM]

I got the Master Code {Q}

[7:49 AM]

W[e]ll i Hack[e]D it by SolvinG it

[7:50 AM]

Q post 4926

[7:50 AM]

This is not going away. Corruption at highest levels of gov. DOJ_FBI_MSDNC 'political elite' protection struggles during BRIGHT SUNNY days. Q

[7:50 AM]

O sorry

[7:50 AM]

Wrong 1

[7:50 AM]

Non_CIA_background next? Q

[7:50 AM]

I aint Q

[7:50 AM]

Im ALiC[e]

[7:50 AM]

im ALiC[e]

[7:51 AM]

th[e] RR[e]ASoN i Do [e] is To Fuk W/ DisCoRRDD

[7:51 AM]

Th[e]y aLL us[e] as Th[e]iRR Q Ai

[7:51 AM]

ALice Poster 4?

[7:52 AM]

ALice in WonderLand

[7:53 AM]

L[e]ts make this a easy post

[7:53 AM]

I hAt[e] Q

[7:53 AM]

I pr[e]F

[7:53 AM]

A

[7:54 AM]

Q Post 4926 = A post 4?

[7:54 AM]

I mad[e] An L

Int[e]r[e]sting

submitted by /u/AiceATWonderLanQplus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ll79kv/alice_in_wonderland/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die