Any country out there recruiting Citizens of Democracy ?
This is for adults.
This is me, giving one last chance to this country. You see, Democracy, True Democracy, is what matters most to me. And, sadly, this country is faking Democracy. It is disguised as a Democracy.
I am the very rare kind of person that could show the world what True Democracy is if i was given the chance to do so. But, instead, my life is being suppressed.
They dont want to kill me. They probably still hope They can "turn" me. And profit from my potential. Also, I might have a birthright in the underworld that is bigger than their own. If that's true, then They can't touch me. Not easily anyway. But I am not a criminal. Just like I am not a blind obedient follower of rules and laws. I am an outlaw, but not a criminal. I dont blindly follow rules, and I try to defend myself as I can, no matter how much my country hates it, but i don't attack, hurt, rape, torture, enslave... people. I am no criminal. But I'm not a puppet either.
I'm wasting my time, here in Canada, and I'm obviously not welcome. I'm just gonna leave.
Don't blame me. Don't pretend that i am the genius who could do something but chooses not to. Don't pretend that i am the guy abandoning my country to failure.
I am the genius who has been begging you to let me act properly all my life. You Canadians. Not just the government. Every canadian is failing me, right now. Not once did I get the help i needed. Not once. This is your last chance to let me help this country.
I am a Citizen of Democracy, with a capital C, and a capital D. I will not force you to let me help you. I will not force you to let me show you what True Democracy is. If you keep refusing True Democracy, then i will respect that choice.
But, don't ever say I abandonned you. You are the ones pushing me out. I will not force you. But I will not participate in this crap either.
In a few days, a judge will decide if i go to prison for refusing to do community service. Because i decided to really reach to the people running the country, and give them a chance to help me, before I give up on you, and leave this country for good. But, they don't care. They want me to bow down. And I wont.
If you, as a country, still choose this slavish system and tell me to fuck off, and still abandon me in poverty and misery, but the judge erases the community service without sending me to prison, I will just leave the country and respect your choice.
But. If you don't give me the means to fight for Democracy AND a judge sends me to jail, then i will never be friends with this country ever again.
Your move.
Make an ennemy out of me.
Unleash me against the enemies of Democracy.
Or just let me leave.
Every other country : Canada is abandoning me. You won't be stealing me from them. They are the ones pushing me out. I am open to offers. I can help engineers do research. I can teach your intelligence community about sociological tendancies and how evil infiltrates everything and controls from the inside, like parasites. I don't ask for luxury in exchange.
All I want is a proper home of my own and protection against torture. I don't care about being killed. Torture should never be tolerated. Ever. You can kill me if it comes to that. I am genius who's mind is a potential weapon of mass influence. My potential must not fall into the wrong hands. Kill me if it comes to that.
This is not a joke. And it is not a drill. I will not participate in this anti-democratic society and cowardly call it Democracy for the sake of the illusion of safety.
So... countries out there. If you really want to go for True Democracy, and are ready to face retaliation for it...then so am I.
Canada is refusing my help. But, if you want it, I'm open to offers.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lkgb0v/any_country_out_there_recruiting_citizens_of/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen