Are all ancient mystery schools and their descendants such as Freemasons, The Golden Order, the Illuminate, The Templars just front groups for Luciferian cults?
I've been doing a A LOT of research on the spiritual/religious angle to conspiracies and the elites and it almost ALWAYS leads back to the worship of Lucifer, Satan and transhumanism.
There seems to be a clear trend between members or people affiliated with these types of groups and the involvement of left hand path magik, dark satanic rituals and Luciferian occult practices especially among the elite class of society (note its never Christianity, or Islam, or Buddhist, any other normie religious iconography with the rare exception of Jewish influences like the Kabbala)
Also on a side note I have come to the conclusion that all these secret societies seem to have their religious and spiritual origins going back to Gnosticism and or Hermeticism (with the exception of some Hindu occult practices that was clearly stolen by scumbag Aleister Crowley and other theosophy theater dorks)
I've looked into both Gnosticism and Hermeticism and while I don't 100% agree with everything in their philosophies for the most part they seem honestly like benevolent belief systems, there is some Gnostics (and probably some Hermetics) that think Lucifer is meant to deliver them from the "false" Old testament God...(personally I agree with the Gnostics that the old testament God is at least suspicious but I also think Lucifer is clearly a corrupting influence on humanity as well)
It is my theory that this subsect of Gnostics and Hermetics is the spiritual religious origin of the modern day sociopathic Luciferian elite cultists that are infecting society today with all sorts of corruption, murder, pedophilia and current push for transhumanism. I think these secret societies are the descendants of ancient near eastern Luciferian cults and that this entity exists (you can ask me HOW I know..) and is the main influence behind the elite.
The desire for Transhumanism ties in with the worship of Lucifer in that the cultist desired end goal is to transcend the human race, to gain "immortality" by uploading the mind (in reality this an ego transfer NOT a consciousness transfer) into machines and to become like "Gods" themselves.
How A.I exactly ties into their plans I am not 100% sure but it is my suspicion that the real "AI" the elites want to build is demonic in nature and by having technology such as neural link installed in peoples brains combined with forced eugenics via vaccines I believe this will be the Trojan Horse for the demonic assimilation of the human race.
By all means share your thoughts and call me crazy but lets pray to GOD the REAL ONE that I'm not 100% right on this lol
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lgi8kf/are_all_ancient_mystery_schools_and_their/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen