Awaken With JP: "The Elites Who Control You"

I was lucky enough to discover this comedian before he gets banned from YT, which will probably be any day now.

I especially liked this recent video from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCeNgAzQhA

Here is the intro to this public service announcement from a member of the "elite":

Whoever controls the media controls the population, and that's us. We're the elite. We control the media, and therefore we control you.

I can assure you, we the elite, are not motivated by money--even though there's just a few of us, and we own nearly all of it.

We're not motivated by money. We wouldn't stoop to that level. Money's a poor man's currency we're motivated by control.

submitted by /u/JimAtEOI
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/lj9hl6/awaken_with_jp_the_elites_who_control_you/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die