Can someone explain the “Great Reset”what it ACTUALLY means?

I don’t know too much about it, except it’s a real WEF plan, but it’s confusing to read their manifesto and I think they probably did it on purpose. Also, I have a theory. It might just be my overactive imagination but this Klaus Schwab seems like a shady character. I also noted he was born in 1938, and was raised in post Nazi Germany. Meaning his parents and everyone around them were likely Nazi supporters at some point, and he almost definitely grew up around Hitlers ideology’s even after he died. Could his rise to the top of the WEF, and Germany’s massive presence in the EU, be signs of a passive- aggressive world domination. What I mean by this, instead of going to war for years to try to gain control, maybe they played the long game. Using global politics to exert their influence, then enforcing their German ideology on us in the form of this “Great Reset”, using the pandemic as a cover.

submitted by /u/rozz2021
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ligi62/can_someone_explain_the_great_resetwhat_it/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die