Chinese Takeover of the Asian Continent

Honestly, if I were Xi, I’d start taking steps to take over the Asian continent within the next two years. Invade the entire continent, no one will stop them. Biden is weak, half of our senators and congressmembers are bought by China, our media is dominated by China, and most of Europe is even turning to China for financing. They would not be stopped, and honestly, it’d be a mistake to stop China from dominating their sphere of influence. I will be shocked if China doesn’t act on this opportunity to greatly expand unopposed.

submitted by /u/lawschoolsucc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lpt03n/chinese_takeover_of_the_asian_continent/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die