Do military recruitment ads make anyone else here feel really weird and uneasy?
Apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this, but I don’t know where else to ask and you guys are pretty open minded.
I don’t know what it is, but every time I see those adverts on TV/youtube all targeting young people, something about it just really unsettles me. It feels like something very sinister is behind it. I can’t quite put my finger on it.
The way they try to lure young guys in by making it sound like joining them is like living out your Xbox call of duty fantasies and playing on the whole ‘looking for a purpose in life’ type thing or be a strong independent women...etc
I just don’t know, it gives me a weird feeling in my gut. In a sort of come into my van and I’ll give you free candy kind of way.
Maybe I’ve been influenced by reading a lot about Edward Snowden in the past and it’s influencing my feelings about the government and military. It probably is.
I don’t have anything against the army or anything. It’s just an observation of my own feelings I guess.
Does anyone else feel like this? Could there be something behind it?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/llimqu/do_military_recruitment_ads_make_anyone_else_here/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen