Five minuet crafts launders money
Here is a list of reasons:
- I mean think about it, they make 5.5 million a year and their posts are so weird. Their videos are either around 10-2 minutes long or less than one minute.
- All of the actors never talk and most of the time their face is never shown. We are all aware of how stupid their "life hacks" are and how they don't even work in real life most of the time.
- If you look through their channel most of their hacks that aren't stupid have been posted on a different website like Reddit before.
- I don't really see ads on their vids even though they are the magic 10 mins.
- The videos repeat the same hacks sometimes and they make a lot of compilation live streams.
If you have any other info or wanna debunk me feel free! I made this at like 2 am while doing like 3 things at once lmao.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lo41dp/five_minuet_crafts_launders_money/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen